This article will guide you through the installation of Altium Designer (v22.4.2Build 48) free of charge on your computer. To install Altium Designer (v22.4.2. Build 48), on your computer, please follow the instructions and download link.
Table of contents
- Altium Designer (v22.4.2Build 48) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Altium Designer v22.4.2 Build 48
- Files required
Altium has a wide range of products that can be used to design everything from aerospace and automotive to consumer electronics and medical devices.
Altium Designer gives engineers a single view of all aspects of the PCB designing process. This includes schematics, layouts, and documentation. Engineers can use all the design tools within one place to complete their design process and produce high-quality products fast.
Altium Creator (v22.4.2Build48) System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64bit only), Windows 8.1 64bit only, Windows 7 SP1 64bit only are supported.
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent processor
- 4GB RAM
- 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
- Graphics card that supports DirectX 10 or higher, such as GeForce 200 series/Radeon HD5000 series/Intel HD4600
- Monitors must have a resolution of at least 1680×1050 for widescreen, or 1600×1200 for 4:3.
- Adobe Reader (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing)
- Up to date Web browser
Downloading and installing Altium Designer (v22.4.2Build48)
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software