This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Apeaksoft Android Toolkit for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Apeaksoft Android Toolkit on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Apeaksoft Android Toolkit (v2.0.76) System Requirements
- How to download and install Apeaksoft Android Toolskit (v2.0.76).
- Files that are required
Apeaksoft Android Toolkit can easily recover deleted files, including text content (Contacts and Messages), Message attachments, Call Logs, and Media content (Gallery and Picture Library, Videos and Audio, Documents) from Android Phone/Tablet/SD Card. This powerful software supports almost all Android devices, including Samsung, Sony and HTC, Motorola. HUAWEI. Google Phone. Xiaomi, ZTE. You can preview your data before you perform any recovery.
The Broken Android Data Extraction part can help you recover data from frozen, crashed, locked, black screen, etc. broken android devices. With this ability, you can fix your broken android devices back to normal and extract contacts, messages, photos, call logs and more from broken phone and tablets. It can support Samsung Galaxy Tab and Samsung Galaxy Note devices.
Apeaksoft Android Toolkit (v2.0.76) System Requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
How To Download and Install Apeaksoft’s Android Toolkit (v2.0.76).
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program