This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v126.96.36.199 for free on PC. To install AssistMyTeamPDF converter v188.8.131.52 on a computer, please follow the steps and download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- How to Download and Instal AssistMyTeam PDF Converter Version v220.127.116.11
- Required files
More information about the software
Use AssistMyTeam PDF Converter to save all types of documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, webpages, images, email, ZIP archive) to PDF files. Windows Explorer Shell Integration makes it easy to create PDF files from any folder or file, even subfolders.
AssistMyTeam PDF converts more than 120 types file to PDF. These include Office documents, images, multipages TIF files, faxes, email MSG and EML as well as compressed ZIP. You can convert files from folders or nested subfolders into PDF with one click. Additional features include the ability add watermark, user passcode, and to set permissions on PDF contents.
Also, PDF Converter is fully context-driven in Windows Explorer. i.e., PDF menus are available in the right-click context menu of a file or folder. As a result, it is very easy and quick to produce PDFs from your files or folders in a click. Such instant PDF capability in Windows Explorer is way more productive unlike the multiple steps with cluttered UI, associated with other PDF apps. Overall, PDF Converter is a great choice for anyone looking for a powerful yet simple, fast, affordable, and easy PDF conversion in Windows.
AssistMyTeam PDF Creator’s most important features are:
- Windows Explorer allows you to quickly convert various types of documents into PDF.
- Supports conversion of 120 and more file formats into PDF.
- The ZIPfile can be saved as a PDF.
- Convert Multi-page TIFF into PDF.
- Save EML and MSG emails with attachments into PDF.
- Embed files as attachments in their original format in PDF Portfolio.
- Combine Multiple files and documents into one PDF.
- Attach files in different formats and types to existing PDFs.
- Set security restriction on PDF files to allow editing or printing.
- Set a password to view PDF documents
- Apply watermark image or text to PDF (i.e., company logo or name).
- Easy navigation is made possible by combining table-of-content with bookmarks within one PDF file.
- Add page numbers, head and feet information to PDF like copyright or disclaimer.
- Automatically adjust photos to fit the page in your PDF.
- Convert multiple files or folders including nested subfolders into PDF in batch mode.
- Seamless integration to Windows Explorer Shell Interface.
- For long-term preservation and archiving, convert documents to PDF/Astandard
- Automatically convert documents to PDF files by monitoring folders
AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating System – Windows 11, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit support is available for all server-based Windows 2012 (and higher)
How to download and install AssistMyTeam pdf converter v22.214.171.124
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program