This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Auslogics File Recovery Professional v22.214.171.124 for free on PC. To install Auslogics File Recovery Professional, v126.96.36.199, on your computer, please follow the below instructions.
Table of Contents
- Auslogics File Recovery Professional version 188.8.131.52 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Auslogics File Recovery Professional v184.108.40.206
- Required files
Information about the software
The most effective undelete tool for files you may lose by accident or to a virus attack.
It’s possible to make mistakes. Losing valuable documents, such as work documents, or photographs is not a fun experience.
File Recovery allows you to retrieve files that were thought lost forever. File Recovery works on hard drives, USB storage drives, and memory cards. It can recover all file types even from deleted partitions. There is no reason to panic if you have this powerful tool in your arsenal.
Auslogics File Recovery Professional’s main features are:
- Easy Recovery Wizard
- Sort by Advanced Filters
- Preview Files to Confirm Contents
- All Major File Systems are Supported
- Multiple OS and Computer Support
- Securely Shred Files
- Permanently wipe hard drive
- Create an Image of Your Disk
- Restore Files from Lost Partitions
Auslogics File Recovery Professional Version 220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Operating system:Win 11 Win 10, Win 8/8.1 Win 7, Win 7 (32, 64 bit)
- Hard disk space: 58 MB
- Memory 256MB
- Recommend screen resolution: 1000×675 o higher
File Repair is available in English.
How to download and install Auslogics File Recovery Professional 18.104.22.168
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software