This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Autodata 3.45 for free on PC. For assistance in installing Autodata 3.45 onto your computer, follow these instructions.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Requirements of Autodata 3.45
- How to Download and Install Autodata 3.45
- Required files
Information on the software
For all makes of vehicles, you can find repair instructions, service information as well as wiring diagrams and labor times. Autodata popular program for car-care centers contains the information on systems of injection of petrol and some diesel engines (PINDATA), as parameters for adjustment of disorder-convergence, installations of belts and timing chains, repairing of air conditioners, airbags, ABS and other systems of automobiles manufactured in Europe. The program features Autodata wiring layout and nodes.
Autodata 3.45 System Requirements
- Processor 2 Ghz
- Memory 2GB RAM
- 2 GB free harddisk space
- DVD drive
- 1 USB 2.0 Port Free
- Windows XP SP 3 / VISTA / 7 / 8 or 10
Downloading and installing Autodata 3.45
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software