This article shows how to download the full version Autodesk EAGLE Premium V9.6.2 and install it on your own computer. For assistance in installing Autodesk EAGLE Platinum v9.6.2, please refer to the below instructions.
Table of contents
- Autodesk EAGLE Premium v9.6.2 System Requirements
- How to download and install Autodesk EAGLE Premium version 9.6.2
- Files required
Information on the software
EAGLE is an electronic design automation program (EDA), which allows printed circuit board (PCB). Designers can seamlessly connect schematics, component placing, and extensive library contents to EAGLE.
Fusion 360, along with EAGLE’s capabilities inside its Electronics Workspace allows for MCAD, true 3D modelling and collaboration as well as simulation and manufacturing all in one application.
A complete suite of tools for schematic and PCB editing, library content, and community-driven functions will help you bring your electronic inventions alive.
Autodesk EAGLE Platinum’s key features are:
- Software for PCB layout is available to every engineer
- Schematic editor
- SPICE simulator
- Modular design blocks
- Electronic rule-checking
- Real-time design synchronization
- Instruments for intuitive alignment
- Push and shove routing
Autodesk Premium v9.6.2 System Requirements
- Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 7 or newer is required.
- EAGLE 64 bit requires a 64bit operating system.
- A minimum graphics resolution of 1024×768 pixels and preferably a 3-button wheel mouse.
How To Download and Install Autodesk Premium v9.6.2
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software