This article will demonstrate how to get the full version CSI SAFE v184.108.40.2065 free of charge on your PC. Follow the steps and direct download link below to get CSI SAFE v220.127.116.115 installed on your PC.
Table of contents
- About the software
- CSI SAFE v18.104.22.1685 System Requirements
- How to download and install CSI SAFE v22.214.171.1245
- Required files
Information about the software
SAFE integrates the entire engineering design process from framing layouts to detail drawing production in one intuitive environment. SAFE delivers unmatched productivity for engineers thanks to its unique combination in power, comprehensive capabilities, ease-of-use, and efficiency.
The industry has been using CSI solutions for over 45 year. SAPFire Analysis Engine supports multiple 64-bit solvers to optimize analysis. It can also perform both Ritz and eigen analyses. Multiple processors can be parallelized to make the most of these options.
SAFE has a single user interface that allows for modeling, analysis, design, reporting, and reporting. The new model explorer allows you to quickly access objects, properties, and forms.
SAFE is great for modeling foundations, footings, and basemats. Easy to model soil supports, zero tension soil models and uplift analysis. The area assignment of soil support is determined by the subgrade moduleus. They automatically adjust when the mesh changes. Basemat foundation models can also include piles, walls and columns in addition to the foundation area.
These design strips define how reinforcement requirements are calculated. SAFE can either automatically define the strips or you can create them.
CSI SAFE is characterized by the following:
- USER INTERFACE
- STUCTURAL COMPONENTS
- OUTPUT & DISPLAY
- IMPORT AND EXPORT
CSI SAFE v126.96.36.1995 System Requirements
- Processor Minimum Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon64 Recommended: Intel Athlon X4/Ryzen i5/i7, AMD Athlon Athlon X4/Ryzen i7, AMD Athlon64 or better A 64 bit CPU is required. The SAPFire (r) Analytical engine includes multi-threaded algorithms and solvers that can take advantage multi-core CPUs. The design algorithms can also use multiple cores.
- Operating System Windows(r) Windows8.1, 10, or 11 64bit processor
- Video Card Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. DirectX 11 Compatibility is required. The card should have raster drawing capabilities that support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum RAM: 8GB RAM. The size of the problem and the speed for resolution & recovery are greatly increased with more RAM.
- Disk Space 6GB for installing the software. External and network drives are not recommended.
How do I download and install CSI SAFE v188.8.131.525
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed this could take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software