This article will demonstrate how to install DiskInternals Partition Recovery (v220.127.116.11) on a computer. For instructions on how to install DiskInternals Partition Recovery (v18.104.22.168) on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DiskInternals Partition Recovery System Requirements
- How to download and install DiskInternals Partition Rescue v22.214.171.124
- Required files
DiskInternals Partition Recovery – This advanced software tool is for anyone who needs to recover deleted files or lost partitions. You deleted a file or your boot record, master boot record or partitions are damaged? You are at a loss for solutions here? This program can help you make everything work.
There are many reasons why a partition (logical drive) might be lost. Some of these are quite common while others are uncommon. Usually, to recover a partition, it is important to know the reasons the loss happened. These are some of the most common reasons a partition may be lost.
It is possible to recover a deleted file in these situations, although it may surprise you a bit.
DiskInternals Partition Recover software is the best professional tool for both users and professionals who need data to be recovered from a hard drive, or its deleted partitions. This software supports many types of storage media including HDDs and SSDs as well as nitro pro crack with serial number 2023 bit flash drives, external drives, memory cards, IDE, SATA disk, SCSI, SSD, HDD and flash drives.
DiskInternals Partition Restoration is best described by:
- Support for Dynamic Disks and Native RAID
- Virtual Disk Images (VMware, VirtualBox, Microsoft VirtualPC, Parallels)
- Forensic Disk Images (EnCase, ProDiscover)
- Boot CD
- FTP Export
- More information
- You can preview the recoverable files before you purchase the product. Read more
- Remotely access deleted files or partitions to be recovered. Learn more
- Easy Recovery Wizard.
- Works under Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Supported file systems: NTFS, NTFS 4, NTFS 5.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT.
- The files that were recovered can be saved to any disk (including network) visible by the host operating systems.
- Creates recovery backup files for logical disks. These files can also be used to create regular disks.
- You can create virtual partitions. These virtual partitions are processed just like regular disks.
DiskInternals Parition Recovery Version 126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
DiskInternals Partition Recovery V188.8.131.52
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software