This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- How to download DocuFreezer Version 4.0.2207.5170
- Required files
DocuFreezer can convert your documents and photos to PDF, TXT. JPG. TIFF or PNG formats. This allows you to “freeze” your input documents, and protect them from any modifications. It doesn’t matter what device it is displayed on, the original document will still look the same.
Converting Adobe PDF files, Word documents and Excel spreadsheets to another format is almost always possible. If you have multiple files that need to be converted and don’t want the same operation repeated over and over, it can be a problem. DocuFreezer is a free file converter that can help you save time every day.
DocuFreezer’s most important features include:
- The interface is simple and straightforward
- Keep the original file contents
- Your files can be saved to PDF or images
- Conversion multiple files at once
- Supported input formats include 80+
- Split, merge, and combine options for PDF
DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11/10/8/7 / XP service pack 3 (32-bit and 64-bit systems) or Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 / 2012/ 2023/ 2023, or newer versions
- Intel Core i3 processor, AMD Athlon II X2 or faster
- 8 GB RAM & More
- 412 MB available on hard drive
- Microsoft NET Framework 4.0 required software
Downloading and installing DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software