This article will show you how to free download and install FoneLab Android Data Recovery on your PC. For assistance in installing FoneLab Android Data Recovery, please follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- FoneLab Android Data Recovery (v3.0.62) System Requirements
- How to Download FoneLab Android Data Recovery v3.0.62
- Required files
How to recover files from your Android phone. This powerful and quick Android file recovery software is easy to use. It can retrieve all your Android phone’s deleted contacts, messages and call history. With this Android data recovery, you can get back all your lost files from device, SD card or SIM card within minutes.
- Recover deleted or lost data from Android phone, SD card or SIM card.
- Restore Android photo or music, video.
- Before recovering Android data, preview it.
- There are many Android phone options, including Samsung, HTC (LG), Motorola, Sony and Google.
- Android OS 4.0 + Support.
FoneLab android data recovery (v3.0.62) System requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- 1GB RAM or More
- 200 MB of space is available for free
- Android 8.0 Oreo/7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4/4.3/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.3
FoneLab Android Data Recover (v3.0.62)
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software