This article will show you how to free download and install FoneLab Android Data Recovery on your PC. For help installing FoneLab Android Data Recovery on a computer, follow the steps and download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- FoneLab Android Recovery (v3.0.62) System requirements
- How to Download and Install FoneLab Android Data Recovery (v3.0.62)
- Required files
Do you have files on your Android phone? This fast, powerful, and simple-to-use Android file recovery tool is available. It can retrieve all your Android phone’s deleted contacts, messages and call history. You can recover all files from your Android device, SD or SIM card with this Android data recovery program in just minutes.
- Find and recover lost or deleted data from Android phones, SD cards or SIM cards.
- Restore Android photo, music, video, document, contact, message, call history and WhatsApp.
- You can preview Android data before it is lost.
- There are many Android phones to choose from, including Samsung and HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony or Google.
- Support Android OS 4.0 and above..
FoneLab Google Android Data Recovery (v3.0.62) System Prerequisites
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- 1GHz Intel/AMD or Above
- 1GB RAM, or more
- 200 MB or More Free Space
- Android 8.0 Oreo/7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4/4.3/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.3
FoneLab Android Data Recover (v3.0.62)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software