This article will demonstrate how to install Global Mapper Pro 24.0 Build 101822 free of charge on your computer. Follow these instructions to install Global Mapper Pro 101822 on Windows.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Global Mapper Pro 24.0 Build 101822
- Required files
Global Mapper Pro(r), an easy-to-use GIS program, is comprehensive and simple to use. It offers a variety of extreme picture finder with crack free tools for data creation and editing, advanced 2D/3D analysis, scripting methods, workflow automation, file format support, and scripting methods. Incorporating all of the point cloud processing functionality previously available in the now-retired Lidar Module, Global Mapper Pro provides users with numerous new and enhanced data processing and analysis tools. These features are only available for Global Mapper Pro. Below is a comparison chart of the tools and features available in both the Pro and Standard versions.
Global Mapper Pro Build 1018222 has these main features:
- Support for import and export of 300+ file types
- Online data sources available for streaming imagery, basemaps and terrain.
- Editing, spatial analysis and vector drawing
- Attribute editing.
- Thematic and choropleth mapping
- Map design and preprint layout
- Lidar display, filtering, or manual editing
- Terrain creation and modification
- Terrain analysis including contour generation and line of sight. Viewshed, watersheds, flood simulation.
- Volume calculation, pile volume estimation and cut and fill analysis are all available.
- Immersive 3D visualization. 3D data generation and editing. Fly through recording. Layer animation
- Image rectification
- Image blending, feathering, cropping, and pan sharpening
- Image and raster reclassification, TickTick Raster calculation Including NDVI/NDWI/NBR and custom Formulas
- Geocoding Address
- Global Mapper scripts allows batch file conversion and workflow automation
- Integration with Global Mapper Mobile app
- GPS support for tracking and data collection
- Image blending, feathering, histogram matching, cropping and pan sharpening
- Terrain painting
- Breakline calculation
- Advanced querying, editing, segmenting, and filtering of lidar and 3D point clouds
- Automated classification of point clouds data including ground and vegetation, power lines and poles
- Data from the classified point clouds can be used to extract vector features
- Identification and removal of Lidar noises
- Variography and Kriging
- Point cloud data thinning and vertical or horizontal rectification
- Automatic alignment of overlapping point clouds
- Visual analysis point cloud data by density, height over ground, intensity, classification and other criteria
- Point cloud profiling
- Pixels to Points(r), a drone/UAV imagery processing tool to create 3D points clouds, orthoimages, and a 3D model.
- Advanced automated vectorization (images and terrain)
- Display of satellite constellations and support for RTK devices
- Built-in editor for Global Mapper scripts
- Support for PythonScripting
- Global Mapper Script Script Builder tool for recording actions
- Mobile data merging simplified
Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 98-2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME (32, 64-bit, and Windows Vista versions), Windows Vista (32, 64-bit, 32, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003.
- 64 MB RAM
- 40 MB of hard drive space for the installation
Downloading and installing Global Mapper Pro v24.0 build 101822
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe then install the program