This article shows you how to download and install the full version of LibreOffice v7.4.0 for free on PC. For instructions on how to install LibreOffice v7.4.0, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- LibreOffice.4.0 System Requirements
How to Install LibreOffice.4.0
LibreOffice is a powerful and free office suite, a successor terabyte unlimited bootit bare metal with to OpenOffice(.org), used by millions of people around the world. The user-friendly interface and rich features of LibreOffice will allow you to unleash your creativity and increase your productivity. LibreOffice comes with several applications that make it the most versatile Free, Open Source office suite available: Calc (word processing), Impress (presentations), Calc [spreadsheets], Calc [spreadsheets], Calc (â€œspreadsheetsâ€), Calc (â€œspreadsheetsâ€) Draw (vector graphics & flowcharts), Base(databases), Math (formula editing).
Your documents will look professional and clean, regardless of their purpose: a letter, a master thesis, a brochure, financial reports, marketing presentations, technical drawings and diagrams. LibreOffice helps you to concentrate on the content and makes your work look professional with its powerful styles system.
LibreOffice can be used with many document formats, including Microsoft(r), Word (.docx), Excel, (.xlsx), PowerPoint, (.pptx), and Publisher. LibreOffice supports the Open Document Format (ODF), a modern, open standard. LibreOffice offers maximum control over data and content. It also allows you to export your work in many formats including PDF.
LibreOffice’s main features are:
- Bigger spreadsheets, better presentations
- Calc, 16,384 columns
- Writer has a better way to track changes
- Use themes to document your presentations
- You can find out more
LibreOffice.4.0 System Prerequisites
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with KB3063858 update, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 through 2023, Windows 10 or 11 (LibreOffice is fully supported on Windows 11)
- Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium II, Athlon and more-recent systems recommended)
- 256 MB RAM recommended (512 MB RAM recommended).
- Maximum 1.5 GB available hard drive space
- 1024×768 resolution (higher resolutions are recommended), with at minimum 256 colors
- macOS 10.12 or newer
- Intel or Apple Silicon Processor (via Rosetta â€“ native Apple silicon support in development)
- RAM up to512 MB
- You can have up to 800MB of hard disk space
- 1024×768 graphics device with 256 colours (higher resolution recommended).
Download and install LibreOffice.
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software