This article will show you how to free download and install LibreOffice v7.4.0 on your PC. To install LibreOffice.4.0 on a computer, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of Contents
- LibreOffice.4.0 System Requirements
How to download and install LibreOffice v7.4.0
LibreOffice (.org) is a powerful office suite. Millions of people use it every day. Its simple interface and features-rich tools will help you unleash creativity and improve your productivity. LibreOffice comes with several applications that make it the most versatile Free, Open Source office suite available: Calc (word processing), Impress (presentations), Calc [spreadsheets], Calc [spreadsheets], Calc (â€œspreadsheetsâ€), Calc (â€œspreadsheetsâ€) Draw (vector graphics & flowcharts), Base(databases), Math (formula editing).
You can be confident that your documents will look clean and professional, regardless of what purpose they are: a letter or a master thesis, brochure, financial reports and marketing presentations, technical drawings, diagrams, and technical drawings. LibreOffice helps you to concentrate on the content and makes your work look professional with its powerful styles system.
LibreOffice can be used with many document formats, including Microsoft(r), Word (.docx), Excel, (.xlsx), PowerPoint, (.pptx), and Publisher. LibreOffice is also compatible with the Open Document Format. LibreOffice offers maximum control over data and content. It also allows you to export your work in many formats including PDF.
LibreOffice’s main features are:
- Bigger spreadsheets, better presentations
- Calc, 16,384 columns
- Writer offers better change tracking
- Themes for presentations:
- Plus, many other things
LibreOffice.4.0 System requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (KB306385858 update), Windows 8, Windows Server 2012-2023, Windows 10/11 (LibreOffice full support on Windows 11).
- Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium II, Athlon and more-recent systems recommended)
- 256 MB RAM is recommended.
- Available hard disk space up to 1.5 GB
- 1024×768 resolution (higher resolutions are recommended), with at minimum 256 colors
- macOS 10.12 and newer
- Intel or Apple processor (via Rosetta, native Apple silicon support currently being developed)
- RAM:512 MB
- There is up to 800 MB available hard drive space
- 1024×768 Graphic Device with 256 Colors (higher resolution recommended).
Download and install LibreOffice.
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software