This article will show you how to install Microsoft Excel 2010 on your PC. Follow the instructions below to learn how to install Microsoft Excel 2010 for your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Excel 2010 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Excel 2010
- Required files
This version is included in Office 2010. Version 13 was not skipped. Minor enhancements and 64-bit support, including the following:
- Multi-threading recalculation (MTR) for commonly used functions
- Improved pivot table
- Additional options for conditional formatting
- Additional image editing options
- In-cell charts called sparklines
- Capability to preview before you paste
- Office 2010 backstage features for document-related tasks
- Ability to customize ribbon
- Many new formulas have been developed, many of them highly specialized to improve accuracy
Microsoft Excel 2010, System Requirements
Office 2010 has the minimum system requirements of an Intel Pentium III processor with 500 MHz and 256 MBPC100 SDRAM. Windows XP Professional comes with Service Pack 3. Office 2003 had a processor of 233 Mhz and 128 Mb RAM.
How to download and install Microsoft Excel 2010
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open “Software Files” and either Microsoft Office 2010 Excel 64bit 64bit (depending on whether you have 32-bit/64 bit systems) or Microsoft Office 2010 Excel 886 32bit.
- Run setup.exe to install Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Now, you can install the complete version of Microsoft Excel 2010 without any restrictions on your computer.
- Do not be asked to “activate” by the. To start installing, download this file and run “IORRT.3.5.cmd”. Next, launch the software again.