This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Office 2013 for free on PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Office 2013, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Office 2013 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2013
- Required files
More information about the software
Microsoft Office 2013 (codename Office 15), a 2013 version of Microsoft Office personal productivity software for Microsoft Windows. It is the successor and upgrade to Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2013 features extended file format support, touch input, and a refreshed interface. It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2013 discontinued support for Windows XP Windows Vista Windows Server 2008 to usher in a new era, Windows 8 or 10.
The development of Office 2013 began in 2010 while Microsoft was completing work on Microsoft Office 2010. nitro pro crack with serial number 2023 bit After some screenshots from March 2011 were leaked, build 2703.1000 (Milestone 2) was released on May 16, 2011.
The biggest changes are:
- In Microsoft Word, the possibility of inserting video and audio online and the diffusion of documents on the web were implemented.
- Excel has a filter tool that allows you to filter data over a time period. It also offers the possibility to convert Roman numerals to Arabic numerals and integrate advanced trigonometric operations.
- PowerPoint has new templates, models, transition effects and more.
- Outlook made some of the most significant changes, including an updated view of scheduled operations.
- OneNote now has a splash screen.
Microsoft Office 2013 System Prerequisites
- Processor running at least 1 GHz
- 1 to 2GB RAM (depending upon architecture, 32 or 64 bit)
- 3 GB free space
- DirectX compatible graphics card
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2013
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” and run “setup.exe”. Follow the on-screen instructions for installing Office 2013 by selecting “Install Now”
- Now you have Microsoft Office 2013 full-featured installed on your computer.