This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Word 2007 for free on PC. Follow these instructions to install Microsoft Word 2007 onto your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Word 2007 System Requirements
- How to download and install Microsoft Word 2007
- Required files
About the software
Microsoft Word 2007 is the 20107 edition of the software and was bundled as an essential software within Office 2007. Microsoft Word 2007 allows you to create professional-looking documents quickly and easily. Microsoft Office Fluent’s new editing and layout tools will allow you to spend more time creating and less time formatting documents. Word 2007 templates allow for template-based document authoring. They can also be easily integrated with back-end systems via document controls and XML Data Binding. Ecma Office Open XML Formats offer reduced file sizes and improved recovery of files that have been corrupted or damaged.
Microsoft Word 2007 System Requirements
- Min Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server2003 and later, Microsoft Windows XPSP2 or earlier.
- Processor Speed. 500 Hz.
- Min RAM Size. 256 MB.
- Min Hard Drive Space. 1.5 GB, 2 GB.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Word 2007
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the required files. This may take between a few moments and a few hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe and install the software