This article shows how to download the full version ORPALIS paperScan Professional and install it on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ORPALIS PaperScan Professional on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ORPALIS PaperScan Professional System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ORPALIS PaperScan Pro
- Required files
PaperScan Professional Edition is a powerful and comprehensive tool to manage the documents of your business or organization: scan, process, perform OCR, annotate, compress and save your images and PDFs in various formats.
Features of the Professional Edition
- Unlimited batch TWAIN and WIA scanning / Import
- As single page PDF/A or TIFF, JPEG 2000/JPEG 2000/PNG or WEBP.
- Save as multipage PDF/A, JBIG2, and TIFF.
- Send as an email
- Image processing during batch capture: auto-deskew. angle rotation. borders removal. punch holes elimination.
- Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more…
As output format, PDF/A supports conformance levels and versions
ORPALIS PaperScan Professional System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Storage: 200 MB and More
Downloading and installing ORPALIS PaperScan PRO
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software