This article explains how you can download and install the full version Paprika Recipe Manager free of cost on your PC. You can download Paprika Manager from the link below. Follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Table of contents
- Paprika Recipe Manager System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Paprika Recipe Manager
- Required files
Paprika allows you to organize your recipes, create meal plans and make grocery lists. Paprikaâ€™s built-in browser lets you save recipes from anywhere online.
Do you want to be able to access your favorite recipes from your smartphone or tablet? Our cloud sync service allows you to seamlessly sync your data across all of your devices.
- You can make and modify your recipes on any device.
- Just one tap to automatically download recipes on hundreds of sites.
- Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
- Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when you’re done with them, and tap to highlight your current step.
- Scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
- You can store nutritional information, which is automatically saved from websites that provide it, and notes for each recipe.
- With our powerful subcategory structure and advanced search tools, you can find your recipes quickly.
- Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
- To track ingredients, you can use the pantry.
- Plan your meals according to the week and save time. Save time and money by creating reusable menus based on your favorite meals.
- You can email or print recipes, grocery lists, meal plans and other information.
Paprika Recipe Manager System Requirements
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor or Higher
- OS Type: Windows 7,8,10
- RAM: 2GB or more
- HDD/SSD (3 GB) Free (SSD OR HDD).
- Wifi, Mobile, or Net:
How do I download and install Paprika Recipe Manager
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program