This article will demonstrate how to install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4 free of charge on your computer. For help installing PDF Fixer Pro version 1.4 on your computer, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4
- Required files
PDF is a common format used in daily documents. It is a binary coding format generated by virtual printing of various files. Because most PDF data is compressed, editing them with a text editor could cause file corruption or data loss, or cause network instability during data transfer. This can lead to corrupt PDF files. These corrupt PDF files will not be opened or repaired by PDF reader software, prompting a few error messages.
PDF Fixer is a PDF repair tool that repairs corrupt PDF files. It rebuilds XREF tables and then restores these PDF files to readable PDF.
PDF Fixer Pro features the following:
- Correct corrupted and unreadable PDFs
- Fix PDF XREF table
- Export recovered data to PDF files
- Auto preview the fixed PDF content
- Automated detection of bad PDF documents
- Batch repair multiple PDF files in one go
- Adobe Acrobat is not required to be installed
- Portable version available
PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11 (32/64 bit) and Servers
Installing PDF Fixer Pro 1.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe then install the program