This article explains how to get the full version PDF Fixer Pro (v1.4) for free on your PC. You can download PDF Fixer Pro 1.1.4 from the link below. Follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4
- Files that are required
PDF is a common format used in daily documents. It is a binary format, which can be created through virtual printing of multiple files. Most PDF data is compressed. Editing PDF files with a text editors will result in file corruption or data offsetting, or losing part of the data due network instability during network transfers. PDF files will become corrupted and damaged. PDF reader programs are unable to open or repair corrupt PDF file and will prompt error alerts.
PDF Fixer allows you to repair corrupt PDF files. This includes repairing damaged PDF data and rebuilding XREF XREF tables. Then, restore these PDF documents as readable PDF files.
PDF Fixer Pro’s main features are:
- Resolve corrupt and unreadable PDFs
- Tables PDF XREF fixed
- Export data recovered to PDF files
- Preview the PDF content fixed in AutoPreview
- Automatically detects poor PDF documents
- Batch repair multiple damaged PDF files at once
- Adobe Acrobat doesn’t need to be installed
- Portable version available
PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11 (32/64 bit) and Servers
Downloading and installing PDF Fixer Pro v1.4
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe and install the software