This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PixPlant (v5.0.42) for free on PC. For help installing PixPlant version 5.0.42 on your PC, please follow the below instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PixPlant Version 5.0.42
- Files required
Information about the software
Traditionally, tiling 3D materials and maps has been labor-intensive and complex.
PixPlant makes it easy to transform real-world surfaces into seamless PBR tiles in just a few clicks
PixPlant can save you a lot of time when it comes to your texturing needs!
PixPlant doesn’t make it easy to tile manually. It can take a lot time and be difficult.
PixPlant has the best automated tilers on the market.
Take a photo of your desired tile design, or scan a series of maps.
PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 SP1, 64 bit
- Direct3D 11 compatible GPU.
- Includes a plug-in compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC/CS and other 64-bit hosts.
How to Download and Install PixPlant (v5.0.42)
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Start Setup.exe to install the software