This article will demonstrate how to download and install PixPlant v5.0.42 for free on your Windows PC. For help installing PixPlant version 5.0.42 on your PC, please follow the below instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PixPlant Version 5.0.42
- Required files
Traditionally, tiling 3D materials and maps has been labor-intensive and complex.
PixPlant is a tool that converts real-world surfaces to seamless tiling PBR material.
PixPlant could be a huge time saver for your texturing projects!
Without PixPlant, manually tiling textures can be a pain and consume a lot of time.
PixPlant offers the best in automated tiling.
In seconds, you can create seamless tiles from a photo or set of scanned maps.
PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1, 64bit
- Direct3D 11 compatible GPU
- This plugin is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC/CS (or other 64-bit host).
Install PixPlant (v5.0.42).
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe then install the program