This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Sante PACS server v3.1. You can follow the instructions and download link to install Sante PACS Server version 3.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- How to Install and Download Sante PACS Server Version 3.1
- Required files
Information on the software
Sante PACS Server, which is DICOM 3.0 compliant, is a Modality Worklist Server, an HTTP (web), server for DICOM files, and a CD/DVD Burning & Printing Server that offers high performance, reliability, and an affordable price. It can connect to all DICOM modalities, including MR, US and CT. You can view the DICOM images using the Sante PACS viewer (the built-in full-featured DICOM viewer). You can use the built-in web server as a free cloud server to store DICOM files.
The main features of Sante PACS Server are:
- The Database module
- The DICOM Server module
- The Worklist Server module
- The Web Server module
- Automatic CD/DVD disk burning & label printing
- Routing Rules
- The Receiver module
- The Forwarder module
- The Migration Tool
Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023/2023/2012/2008 Or Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64bit
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz & More
- 4 GB memory and more
- Graphics card with 512 MB memory
- Monitor with resolution 1366×768, or higher, and true colour (16M Colors).
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 500MB free space on hard disk
How To Download and Install Sante PCS Server v3.1
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This may take a few minutes or hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software