This article explains how to get the full version Scan2CAD V10.4.13 for free and install it on a computer. Follow the instructions and download link to install Scan2CAD 10.4.13 on a computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Scan2CAD version 10.4.13 System Prerequisites
- How to download and install Scan2CAD v10.4.13
- Files required
About the software
Scan2CAD is a world-leading CAD software. We are proud of our 20-year history of incrementally improving Scan2CADâ€™s object recognition.
Scan2CAD Automation API lets you batch convert thousands of files, saving you time and effort.
Scan2CAD Autonome has a powerful Python API, which allows you automate any Scan2CAD function. You can also integrate powerful conversion functions into your processes with Scan2CAD.
Scan2CAD has the following main features:
- Architectural drawings
- Aerospace drawings
- Plans for electrical power
- Contour maps
- All the most common drawing types
- CNC Artwork
- You can pocket it
- All CNC imagery
Scan2CAD V10.4.13 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7
- 1.GHz or faster processor with 2 or More Cores
- Minimum of 4GB RAM
- A minimum of 64 GB storage (additional storage space may be required to enable certain features and download updates
- DirectX 12 and later compatible graphics card
How to Download and Install Scan2CAD v10.4.13
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, this could take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software