This story shows you how to download and install the complete release of Smartsystemmenu for free on Pc. Following the special update web and orders below for guidance on installing Smartsystemmenu on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the programs
- System Requirements for Smartsystemmenu
- How to Download and install Smartsystemmenu
- necessary docs
About the programs
Smartsystemmenu extends product cuisine of all windows in the network. It appends last habit items to menu:
- Information. Shows a dialog with information of the current window and process: the window handle, the window caption, the window style, the window class, the process name, the process id, the path to the process.
- Roll Up. Allows to roll up and down the current window.
- Aero Glass. Allows to add the “Aero Glass” blur to the current window. (Windows Vista and higher. Mostly for console windows.)
- Always On Top. Allows the current window to stay on top of all other windows.
- Send To Bottom. Allows to send to bottom the current window.
- Save Screenshot. Allows to save the current window screenshot in a file.
- Open File In Explorer. Allows to open a process file in a File Explorer.
- Drag By Mouse. Allows to drag by mouse the current window.
System Requirements for Smartsystemmenu
- Os Windows Xp Sp3 and later. Supports x86 and x64 systems.
- Nets Framework Version 4.
How to Download and install Smartsystemmenu
- Click on the download release( second ) below and finish downloading the required documents. Depending on your access acceleration, this process could take anywhere from a few minutes to several years.
- Harvest the downloaded folders. Check out this story if you don’t know how to harvest. The password to educe will always be: Qwerty!
- Operate Setup. Install the software using file.}