This article explains how to get the full version Softany WordToHelp (v3.299) for free on your computer. Follow these instructions to install Softany WordToHelp Version 3.299 on a computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Softany WordToHelp v3.299 System Requirements
- How to download and install Softany WordToHelp version 3.299
- Files required
Softany WordToHelp is an extremely easy-to-use help authoring tool. Softany WordToHelp is a simple tool that allows you to create documents in Microsoft Word. It will also help you generate help files ( HTML help(.chm), Web based help, and PDF). Softany WordToHelp provides up to 20 templates that can be used to create professional-looking help documents.
Softany WordToHelp is characterized by the following:
- Uses Word documents as source – with the most powerful word processor in the world, nothing cannot be imagined.
- provides over 20 templates that are professional in design. You can create good-looking help files without having to have any design skills.
- Supports Importing CHM File – Convert existing CHM files to Word documents so you can transfer any previous work from other help authoring tools into Softany WordToHelp.
- Visual HTMLM designer is the easiest way set the properties for your chm files. (e.g. Navigation, menu, toolbar, navigation and window size.
Softany WordToHelp V3.299 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
Downloading and installing Softany WordToHelp v3.299
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software