This article will guide you through how to get Starus Photo Recovery’s full version free of charge on your PC. Follow these instructions to help you install Starus Photo Recovery.
Table of Contents
- Starus Photo Recovery System: Requirements
- How to download and install Starus Photo Recovery
- Required files
Information about the software
Just a few clicks and you can easily recover digital images from compact and SLR camera cameras, memory cards, hard drives, and memory cards. Starus Photo Recovery assists amateur photographers as well as seasoned professionals to retrieve photos from damaged memory cards. Starus Photo Recovery is able to recover deleted photos and entire photo collections from a variety storage media.
Starus Photo Recovery is a photo recovery service that focuses on the following:
- All popular image formats supported
- RAW files of legacy and current Nikon, Canon, Olympus and Casio cameras can be viewed and restored.
- Digital photos can be restored from any storage media
- All types of memory cards supported, including SDHC, SDXC and SDXC.
- Can you recover pictures from camera memory when the camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable
- Pre-recovery preview
- Step-by-step guidance for image recovery wizard
- All Windows versions supported, including Vista and Windows 95.
- Advanced photo recovery algorithms can help restore deleted images from formatted and corrupted hard drives.
Starus Photo Recovery System
- Windows XP/ Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit).
- Processor: Intel Core 2GHz.
- RAM: 1GB.
- Storage space for fixed items: 330 MB
How To Download and Install Starus Image Recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software