This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Starus Word Recovery for free on PC. Follow the instructions below to install Starus Word Recovery.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Starus Word Recovery System: Requirements
- How to download and install Starus Word Recovery
- Required files
About the software
OpenOffice ODT and Microsoft Word DOC/DOCX documents can be recovered. Starus Word Recovery can undelete documents removed from the Recycle Bin or deleted with Shift+Del in a matter of minutes. The content-aware scan mode provides a detailed analysis of the entire surface of the disk to reliably recover documents from severely damaged, formatted, partitioned, or inaccessible media. Starus Word Recovery supports all versions of OpenOffice, Microsoft Word and Word 2013 files. Starus Word Recovery is a highly advanced recovery algorithm that provides the highest possible performance and rate. Starus word Recovery is capable of accessing the disk at a low level. It can also access memory cards and disks that are otherwise unreadable or inaccessible to Windows. Content-aware analysis works by scanning the entire disk surface for known file signatures. The tool checks for signatures and then performs the final validation. This is to ensure that the document remains in good order and is not corrupted.
Starus Word Recovery System
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM – 1 GB RAM (recommended 2 GB)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Starus Word Recovery
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next, determine whether your computer is running a 32 or 64-bit version of the operating system. Windows 10 allows you to do this by clicking on the start menu, then selecting “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
Run starus_word_recovery.exe and install the software
Copy the Starus Word Recovery.exe file from the fix directory to your installation director, and then replace the file.
You now have the full version of Starus Word Recovery v4.0 installed on your PC.
Note: Always run the application from the loader.