This article explains how to get SumatraPDF v3.4.6 free of charge on a computer. For instructions on how to install Sumatra PDF 3.4.6 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- Sumatra PDF v3.4.6 System Requirements
- Sumatra PDF v3.4.6: How to download and install
- Required files
SumatraPDF provides a free PDF and EPUB, MoBI, CHM (XPS), DjVu, CBZ, and CBR reader for Windows. It’s lightweight and quick to start up. It is important that the interface be simple.
Sumatra PDF is characterized by the following:
- Clean and intuitive reading environment
- Rotate the page to the left or right and go to a specific page number
- Zoom in/out (up to 6400%)
- You can change the interface language
- Print the document
- Use keyboard shortcuts, and command-line arguments
Sumatra PDF v3.4.6 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Sumatra PDF v3.4.6
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours, depending upon your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe then install the program