This article shows you how to download and install the full adaptation of Videocacheview for independent on Computers. For recommendations on installing Videocacheview on your computer, click the special get reference and the links below.
Table of contents
- Regarding the tool
- System needs for Videocacheview
- How to Download and install Videocacheview
- Required folders
regarding the software
After watching a video in a Web site, you may want to save the video file into your local disk for playing it offline in the future. If the video file is stored in your browser’s cache, this utility can help you to extract the video file from the cache and save it for watching it in the future.It automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer, Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox), Opera, and Chrome, and then finds all video files that are currently stored in it. It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future. If you have a movie player that is configured to play flv files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browser’s cache.Notice for users of Internet Explorer 10.0 and 11.0: In order to get videos from these versions of IE, you have to press F6 (Advanced Options) and choose the ‘Internet Explorer 10 Cache’ option in the ‘Load video files…’ section.
System prerequisites for Videocacheview
- Windows Xp / Vista / 7 / 8 is the operating system.
- Memory( Ram ): A minimum of 512 Mb is needed.
- Hard disk space: 60 Megabyte of Hard disk space required.
- Mainframe: 1.6ghz cpu.
How to Download and install Videocacheview
- Finish downloading the necessary files by clicking on the download button( s ) below. Depending on your get speed, this process could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
- Collect the downloaded folders. If you don’t know how to educe, watch this article. Typically remember the passcode to remove: Qwerty!
- Operate Setup. file and install the software}