This article explains how you can download and install XAMPP v8.2.0 completely free on your computer. You can follow the instructions and download link to install XAMPP v8.2.0 directly on your computer.
Table of contents
- System Requirements XAMPP v8.2.0
- How to Download and Install XAMPP v8.2.0
- Required files
More information about the software
XAMPP is the most widely used PHP development environment
XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. The XAMPP Open Source Package has been designed to be extremely easy to install and use.
XAMPP has the ability to serve web pages on the World Wide Web. The package’s most important components can be password protected using a special tool. XAMPP also provides support for creating and manipulating databases in MariaDB and SQLite, among others.
XAMPP is characterized by the following:
- XAMPP Control Panel
- Perl and PHP
XAMPP v8.2.0 System Prerequisites
- Operating system: Windows 11 and Windows 10; Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- RAM Memory: 512MB
- 1 GHz processor
How to Download and Install XAMPP v8.2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This may take a few minutes or hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software